Home About Contact Home Australia Blog

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

We have so much to be thankful for.  Dear friends who come to visit us even when we live on the other side of the world.  Healthy kids.  A roof over our heads and food on the table.  It's a good life. 
So even though today was just another Thursday here in the UK, we had our own small celebrations.
A Thanksgiving assembly at our American school. 


And later, a big dinner at a local restaurant organized by the school.  It was nice to be surrounded by Americans enjoying a traditional Thanksgiving meal. 


Even though it wasn't quite the event that our last Thanksgiving was, it was a lovely day.  I'm so truly blessed.


2 comments:

  1. fun! glad you were still able to celebrate the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny, I hope you had a lovely thanksgiving...I would love to experience that celebration one year...if we ever get transferred to the U.S. I would just eat my way from thanksgiving through to christmas I'm sure. Thanks for dropping by my blog...London is great fun as a trourist (and a shopper). Robx

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design