Home About Contact Home Australia Blog

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Thank You!

Thanks to all of you SITS girls for stopping by to make my feature day so fun.  I've been busy visiting each of your blogs and am really enjoying getting to know you better. 
My trip to Provence was lovely.  Such a great weekend away with a wonderful group of women.  I'm embarrassed to say I haven't even had a chance to get the photos off my camera yet! But I think I have at least a few good ones to share with you soon.
Things have been crazy busy around here and the sun has finally decided to show itself in England (after what felt like months and months of rain) so everyone has been outside enjoying the gorgeous weather.
It's nice to stop and take a breath before sprinting through the final weeks of school.  Bring on the summer!

2 comments:

  1. I ran across your blog on SITS and I am loving it! It makes me miss Europe something terrible! I'd give anything to move back! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design